Robert E. Jeffries, MD
Dr. Robert E. Jeffries is a board certified Ophthalmologist located in Rogers providing complete eye care services for the surrounding communities.
As a licensed Ophthalmologist, Dr. Jeffries provide treatments of many disorders that affect the eye and vision. In addition to training in eye diseases and disorders, Dr. Jeffries is also trained in anatomy, biochemistry, and physiology. With this background, Dr. Jeffries is trained to recognize a range of health issues, such as: glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetes and hypertension.
Dr. Jeffries works hard to stay current on the latest advances in eye health and vision care. He regularly attends continuing education seminars and advanced training courses. It is because of Dr. Jeffries' dedication to continuing education that our patients receive the most modern and progressive eye health care available.
Married to Valarie and father of three children, Dr. Jeffries makes his home in Rogers. His work history spans over 20 years working in the field of ophthalmology in hospitals in Arkansas and Missouri.
- Ophthalmology Residency, Mason Institute of Ophthalmology - University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Doctor of Medicine and Medical Internship - University of Arkansas of Medical Sciences - Little Rock, Arkansas
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering - Princeton, New Jersey
- Fellow, American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Board Certified in Ophthalmology
- Arkansas State Medical Board License
- Missouri State Board of Healing Arts License
- Member, American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Arkansas Medical Society
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration